Born in Nottinghamshire, England, Eugene is the father of four children, all Oregonians. In his spare time Eugene enjoys bicycle riding and racing, restoring his 19th century farm house, furniture making and gardening.
(541) 482 3111
Oregon State Bar, 1997
U.S. District Court for the District of Oregon, 1998
JD, University of Oregon, 1997
Leicester University (England), BA (Jt Hons), 1983
- Davis, Hearn, Anderson & Turner, P.C., Shareholder, 2011 to Present
- Private Practice, 1998 – 2011, Medford, Oregon
- Associate Attorney, Boiler and Kelly, Eugene, Oregon 1997 – 1998
- Legal Clerk, Gleaves Swearingen, Eugene, Oregon 1996 – 1997
- Hammond v. Hammond, 296 Or App 321 (Oregon Court of Appeals 2019)
- Tressel v. Williams, 291 Or App 215 (Oregon Court of Appeals 2018)
- Schrodt v. Jackson County, 265 Or App 519 (Oregon Court of Appeals, 2014)
- Hammond v. Hammond, 246 Or App 775 (Oregon Court of Appeals, 2011)
- Malan v. Tipton, 349 Or 638 (Oregon Supreme Court, 2011)
- Malan v. Tipton, 232 Or App 464 (Oregon Court of Appeals, 2009)
- Pfaendler v. Bruce, 195 Or App 561 (Oregon Court of Appeals, 2004)
- Jones v. Dorsey, 193 Or App 688 (Oregon Court of Appeals, 2004)
- Executive Committee, Oregon State Bar Real Estate and Land Use Section, 2012-present. Chairperson 2022.
- William V. Deatherage Inns of Court, Executive Committee – 2014 -present. President 2020-2021.
- BSA Leader 1998-2009
- OBRA Race Promoter